By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted Rebel
Happy New Year! As you can see, the Culture of Awareness has become Openhearted Rebel.
Until recently, I had a personal blog titled “Openhearted Rebel” which is now closed. For the New Year, I’ve decided to consolidate the two blogs and bring you a daily news blog with the same format as the Culture of Awareness.
I might explain the decision to merge the two blogs a little more in a future article. For now, you might notice other changes to the blog, big and small, throughout the month. I hope you enjoy the result when it’s finished. Stay tuned!
If you enjoy this blog and want to support it, consider a donation to help us out (no PayPal account required):
Also, check out some of my recent articles:
- Dying in War: From the Battlefield to the Afterlife
- Writing with Purpose
- Cannabinoids Heal the Body
- The Afterlife and the Silver Cord
- Tap Into the Source
- Psychological and Spiritual Benefits of Psilocybin
- Stay Strong
- W.T. Stead Died Aboard the Titanic, Returned to Tell the Tale
- Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
- Self-Knowledge and the Universal Mind
- Does Your Family Criticize Your Cannabis Use?
- Higher Consciousness and the Power of “No-Mind”
2 thoughts on ““Culture of Awareness” Has Become “Openhearted Rebel””
dear Wes,,,i was not aware of those changes and un subscribed from Openhearted Rebel
plese re instate me back,,,,thank you
Happy New Year to you,,,,Love and Light Elga
Reblogged this on unity2013.